Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cows CAN swim :)

I have some serious difficulty getting these pictures to do what I want them to . So we'll just deal with it for today :) Yesterday me and Bri went boating with Mike and Ashley and we had sooo much fun. We forgot to bring the fat sacks so our surfing wave wasn't quite big enough to catch. But it was fun holding the rope and goofing around anyways! Mike and Brian were doing all sorts of stunts. Anything from riding the surfboard with their feet parallel to jumping straight down onto their butts and riding it like a sled! It was soooo much fun. To top it off, we headed off to the ski course at the end of the day. When we were driving around the perfectly smooth water we noticed something very odd. COWS!! Yup. Right there in the middle of the lake!! I don't know how they got there, or even why! Ashley w
anted to ride one and Bri hoped on his surfboard to paddle to them. It was soooo nuts! They ran away t
oo quick for us to catch. Probably for the better. So no
w I think I know the real reason Utah lake smells soooo bad. It's the cows!




4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there to play too! Dang, Ashley is buff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that there were freaking cows in the lake!! ha ha... you always have such fun stuff and stories happening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Now I have your blog...but you need to post more

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have a blog too!! adamandsamantha.blogspot.com. now we can be friends!

    ReplyDelete