Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PEZ

It started out as a gift…. And grew into this!

I love how you never truly know everything about someone. They will always find some magnificent way to surprise you. When I met Brian's family they told me about the amazing PEZ collection. It wasn't until his cute mom left a giant box on our porch Aug 19th, 2009 did I truly understand the intensity of this collection.

Apparently back in the day Brian had accumulated a few PEZ dispensers as a gift. He proudly displayed them in a glass case in his room. Anyone who came into his room soon after immediately thought of him when they saw PEZ at the store.  Slowly his collection grew as the gifts kept coming.   I’d say it was quite an easy hobby eh?

Each PEZ character had been wrapped in tissue paper and placed in separate plastic baggies for protection. Here is the wonderful result of the unwrapped adventure.

I would be lying if I did not think this was quite the accumulations. Now we just need to find a way to display them or auction them off. Any bidders?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment